Selecting the genre

        Hi, I'm Lucas Alvarez and I guess you may say i'm a little nervous to begin this blog as I have never done one, but i'm look forward to going through the experience. As the day that we got to begin our project got closer and closer I began looking at what genre i'd like to use for my magazine. I began to look at what I know best, the sports world, Soccer and Basketball especially. As I looked at sports magazine samples, I felt like it would be extremely hard for me to come up with a strong title, and it would also be difficult to incorporate new things. When I took this into account I began to expand my options and looked into more genres.

         As I passed by many different magazine samples I thought about doing either a life style magazine or a food magazine, but then I thought it would be too popular among my classmates, so I decided on a music magazine. Although I haven't exactly established specifics within the music genre, I feel like there is a lot of unique information and pictures I can incorporate within my magazine. Although my choice of genre isn't 100% set because I may find another interesting genre choice, but for now I will keep my focus on the music genre, and will begin to brainstorm specifics within the genre, and things like magazine title.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures