Double page spread

     After really thinking about what I could possibly do my double page spread on, I decided that I am going to do "The latest in mens high-end fashion". What I intend to talk about, and the message I intend to carry out will be about how to keep up and stay within the current fashion trend, and on the specifics of the actual articles of clothing, like shoes, single/double breasted, gray/navy, etc. What I intend to due, is to let the audience know how they can be like everyone else within the fashion trend, but then also how they can add their unique style to their outfits.

     When talking about high-end fashion, tailored clothing is the main focus under that category. I will focus on the suits, ties, shoes, and other accessories within this category for my double page spread. This is the most common form of high-end fashion as it is so practical for everyday life and necessary for not only special events, but also for work, or any sort of elegant event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine website

Feedback session #2

Moving forward