Feedback session #2

Today in class we had the final feedback discussion  before the due date of the project. I gained reassurance from it because I felt like I was extremely behind but it turns out I just need to catch up on shooting my pictures. I was having trouble thinking of a background to use for my cover image, and where I wanted to take it. My group brought up some examples of other magazines and presented them to me, and I decided that my background should be plain, but with a glossy touch. Colors like white, grey, and black are all good colors to use, depending on the color of what the model will be wearing. I also asked more about the double page spread and what I should talk about. I stated my idea that I mentioned in a blog post and the group liked it but they also gave me the idea of doing the article on a certain season. For example, “How to dress for the summer” which is not a bad idea, but I feel like it wouldn’t apply to my genre, but I am going to keep it in consideration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine website

Pictures