Ready to shoot

I just got home and as soon as I opened my computer I was looking over some research that I didn't get to look at before and found a website that talks about the consumer data, like age and gender, for a few magazines. I found this extremely interesting because many of the magazines on that website are within luxury/high-end fashion. For example Robb Reports magazine has a more senior and masculine audience that consists of 80% males above 45 years old and the digital version has around 50% women at an average of 35 years old. Now that I have specific data to match specific magazines that are the same genre as mine, I can begin to construct the magazine cover.

    Now with what I found, I can begin to shoot pictures for the cover of my magazine. I decided that i'm going to focus mainly on men's fashion therefor my cover page model will be male. I have a few models for my magazine that I have in mind, and i'd like to shoot all of them just in case I like one more than the other later on. I'm thinking that by March 23rd i'd like to have all my cover magazine models shot, and ready to go, and by March 30th have my inside models ready to be taken pictures of. This gives me roughly two weeks to finish up the final touches of my magazine and turn it in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures