Feedback

Over the past few days I've been struggling a lot to come up with an idea for my double-page spread. I have looked at other magazines and tried to research but have not been conclusive with my decision for the double page spread. On Thursday in class there was a feedback session, where 4 other students and I sat down and gave each other suggestions and idea for our project. I brought up my struggle with my double-page spread, and the group I was working with began giving me ideas like a trending clothing, or a special new item of clothing, like a sports tux or a certain type of cloth used. Although I liked the idea of doing something trending, I feel like in terms of high end fashion, the trend remains the same for the majority of the part, which is why I think I will be doing the release of a unique item, although I tend to change my mind a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures