Blog and pictures

I decided to spend some time on editing the blog itself, and how it looks in general. Although this isnt extremely important I found it was something that could benefit my project overall. I also found my main model for the my magazine. He is a 45 year old male with grey facial hair which is perfect because that it roughly the age group I am targeting. The picture for the cover image will be shot at my fathers office, where he will be wearing appropriate attire for the magazine genre which will most likely be a sort of suit or tux. In regards to my double-page spread I am not exactly sure if I will be using the same model or if I will use a different person and a different attire, but I will definitely be taking the pictures in a different setting from the cover image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures