Magazine Color/Pictures

As I was looking into other Latin American music magazines, while researching I found that Latin music magazines are usually very colorful, making it extremely eye catching and appealing to the eye. This benefits the magazine in more than one way; due to its colors it could attract someone who is more interested in another genre.  I took this into account and decided that I’m going to focus on finding a good group of colors that blend well together to catch the attention of the public.

     While researching I also saw that it said that for this particular genre, popular artists were normally on the cover page to draw attention. I wasn’t exactly happy to hear this, as I wanted to incorporate unique pictures, taken by me. I thought about what I could do and I decided that I wanted to be the model for all of the different pictures within my magazine, while incorporating hair and dressing style of the artists, almost like an impersonation. I felt like this would be something extremely unique, which is not often seen. Something different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures