Almost done

After taking my pictures and beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together, I am very proud of what my magazine is coming out to look like. I have still not finished writing my double page spread or my table of contents but I have the layout of the double page spread already set up as well as the images placed, based on how much I think I am going to write. I am having trouble deciding on how I should spread out the information for my double page spread, I was thinking into 4 or 5 different sub topics, rather than one whole piece of text on one large topic. For example, instead of doing tailored fashion in the summer and talking about how to dress overall, I was thinking it would be better to separate it into specific sub topics like jackets, undershirts, shoes, and accessories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine website

Feedback session #2

Moving forward