Big Switch

       As I began to move forward with the production of my magazine, I felt like I was about to put myself into an extremely difficult task because if I was going to do Latin American Music, it would be extremely difficult to make my magazine completely unique, especially the pictures as I was not going to be able to get any famous Latin American artists and that was the main focus of Latin American music magazines. Following this I quickly began researching into luxury/high-end fashion magazines. I found a quick interest in this and began my research. Here are some of the magazines that i'd like to base my magazine cover image on:



      I found that many of these magazines do indeed use celebrities for the cover images of their magazines, but I decided that if I used the appropriate aged male, and the right outfit, I could pull of an excellent cover magazine which would focus on what really matters, the fashion item. With this said I will quickly work on catching up with my research so I do not fall behind, although I decided to switch my genre so late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback session #2

Pictures